Jennifer Erin, "AKA Henna by Jenna" has been practicing the art of Henna application for more than 8 years, utilizing styles from traditional to modern.
Highly flexible, she can do large scale or smaller party sessions, from private homes to public events, grad-Nights etc. The Henna used is traditional henna, obtained from Indian import markets, or online, (either pre-mixed or in latent powder form - of which is mixed using traditional eastern recipes). In either case, all henna is 100% natural (herbal), using only the henna plant powder, and natural food acidifyers.
No 'Black' Henna is used, advised or made avaliable.
* If you hear or see 'Black Henna', this is not real henna. It is a toxic chemical like substance (similar to hair coloring) that not only inks the skin for a duration, but can cause burning, scalding, scarring and other allergic reactions.
* Henna - produces a reddish stain that can last up to 21 or so days. It is completely herbal.
* Designs - vary from tribal to Mehandi (a traditional Indian style pattern, very floral in nature).
* Henna is a natural sunblock.
* Henna is applied as a paste to the skin, similarly to decorating a cake, the paste dries and flakes off, and the stain remains.
Any other questions about henna, please ask!
Henna Svcs by appt., contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices for individual images range from as low as $5 and up (based on size and intricacy)
Party rates: $80/hr for first 2hrs. $50 for each hour after. **2hr minimum required.
**farther than a 45 mile in travel is subject to additional fee of $10