Happy Campers July 26-30th. (Ages 5-8)
Time & Location
About the Event
We are offering 7 weeks of the Summer Program beginning 06/14.
Each week will have its own theme and no curriculum repeats.
The Summer Program is Monday- Friday for ages 5-13.
For ages 5-8 each day runs 10am-12pm.
For ages 9-13, it runs each day 1-3pm.
The Summer Program will be held in the private event room at Just For Fun Art studio at 3995 N Freeway Blvd Sacramento, CA 95834.
The price is $200/child per session and includes all materials. In addition, there is a 10% discount if registering for more than one session or multiple sessions per family.
Week 1 World of Whimsy June 14-18th
Week 2 Morocco June 21-25th
Week 3 Westward Ho! June 28- July 2
Week 4 Alice in Wonderland July 5-9th
Week 5 Galactic Journey July 12-16th
Week 6 Water Fun July19-23rd
Week 7 Happy Campers. July 26-30th
Summer Program Refund Policy:
Canceled with 48+ Hours Notice: Full refund will be given, or you can apply the fee toward one other session—only one free transfer per family.
Canceled Less Than 48 Hours but Within 24 Hours: A refund of 75% will be given. The remaining 25% is non-refundable for the materials fee.
Canceled Less than 24 Hours: A refund of 25% will be given, and the remaining 75% will be non-refundable for materials fee and time.
No Shows: No shows will be withdrawn from the program and forfeit a refund.
Snacks and water bottles included. Please do not send children with sugar food or drinks.
- Happy Campers July 26-30th.$200$2000$0